Attend Scala’s conference, “Art, the Sacred, and the Common Good” on April 30, 2022, to hear Dr. Gordon Mikoski share his thoughts on the first panel, “Culture & the Common Good: Theological and Philosophical Perspectives on Beauty and Our Life Together.”
On this panel, Dr. Mikoski will be joined by RJ Snell of The Witherspoon Institute and Public Discourse, David Corey of Baylor University, and Fr. Reginald Lynch of the Dominican House of Studies.
Dr. Mikoski is currently an associate professor of Christian education at Princeton Theological Seminary. His research and teaching focus on Christian education, the sacraments, the doctrine of the Trinity, and practical theology.
He is also the chair of the Department of Practical Theology at the Seminary and the Principal Investigator for the “Imaging Church” grant project.
He has written and edited several books, including:
- Integrating Work in Theological Education, co-edited with Kathleen Cahalan and Ed Foley
- Opening the Field of Practical Theology, co-edited with Kathleen Cahalan
- Straining at the Oars: Case Studies in Pastoral Leadership, with H. Dana Fearon III
- With Piety and Learning: The History of Practical Theology at Princeton Theological Seminary, 1812-2012, with Richard R. Osmer
- Baptism and Christian Identity: Teaching in the Triune Name
Additionally, he serves as the editor for Theology Today and is an ordained Presbyterian minister.
We can’t wait to have him here at the conference!
Register for our Spring 2022 Conference Today!
Spots are limited, and registration only takes a few minutes.